- We are Looking...
- Packaging Engineer/Purchasing Position
- Full time. Detail oriented Material Control /Packaging professional with extensive experience in a quality driven food manufacturing corporation. Specific areas of expertise are packaging engineering, purchasing, warehouse management, scheduling, inventory control, and product cost reduction. Recognized strong ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems. Effectively applies sound management principles while building motivated teams with his professional, fair, and cheerful manner. Phone: (610) 914-5891 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full or part time. Graduated from Consolidated School of Business with a 4.0 GPA. Worked as a Bookkeeper, Customer Service Representative/Call Center and retail sales. Experienced in QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Office skills include file management, document preparation and drafting internal/external business correspondence. Communicates comfortably and effectively with all levels of a company and those outside of it. Reliable, meticulous, and very organized person with a great attitude. Phone: (717) 330-5385 or E-mail: email@example.com.
- Teacher/Trainer or Education Consultant
- Educator with significant and current experience in teaching secondary level Mathematics. Excellent reputation for developing adaptable and pertinent lesson plans. Outstanding classroom management skills. Evaluated and used customized programs for students who exhibited skill deficiencies. Strong history of providing a safe and comfortable learning environment. Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point and classroom software programs that enhance learning and understanding. Seeking position in industry, government agency or educational organization to develop/promote opportunities to increase the knowledge of employees and/or their customers/clients. Phone: 717-6263942. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programmer Analyst, Software Engineer, Systems Analyst, or Application Systems Developer
- Full time: 15+ years experience developing batch and online systems for Health Claims, Accounting, Benefits, Finance, Human Resources and Payroll applications spanning the entire System Development Life Cycle in the Healthcare, Transportation and Electric Utility Industries as a team player or team leader. Will collaborate with you and/or your clients to improve application functionality, optimize system performance and reduce costs while meeting time lines by applying broad business applications background and solid technical knowledge. Phone: 717-405-8607 e-mail: LarryGero@yahoo.com